Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Leftover Indian Dishes, Spicy Corn-off-the-Cob

My wife and I had a 6:30p appointment (which we didn't make - we were driving and about 10 minutes away witnessed a multi-car accident that we were just behind; I pride myself on being a defensive driver so we had no involvement at all, but we stayed at the scene as witnesses till the police dismissed us) so I hurriedly put together an early dinner. Having leftovers from eating out on Sunday helped; I also made some corn-off-the-cob with Earth Balance margarine, lime juice, salt, and paprika.

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 19, 03:21:00 AM EST, Blogger Gowri Chandra said...

this looks great! i also enjoyed the indian and "fusion indian" dinner posts, esp. since indian food lends itself so easily to vegan cooking. thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home