Saturday, October 04, 2008

Garden Herb Sunshine Burger, Waffle Fries, Tuscan-style Green Beans

Tonight, dinner was quite late. I taught a photography workshop from 5-7p and was planning on meeting my wife for a quick dinner enroute to the 8p NC Museum of Art fall film series (Homage to Film Noir) to see the 1947 British film It Always Rains on Sunday. I got out late and my wife didn't join me, so I went, hungry, straight to the film. It got out just late enough that I missed some good dinner stops, such as South Indian restaurants, and I returned home around 10:15p. My wife had eaten leftovers, so I was on my own.

I got some waffle French fries going in the toaster oven and grilled a Garden Herb Organic Sunshine Burger. I also served some green beans Tuscan style by briefly cooking them in a little bit of olive oil, then sprinkling some fresh lime juice on top, as well as some salt and pepper.

Tomorrow, we are going to a vegetarian society potluck dinner. I expect to be cooking at home on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home