Saturday, September 27, 2008

Caponata Cornmeal Pizza with Waffle Fries

I was running late today; originally, we were to eat out as I was scheduled to teach a photography workshop that ended at 7p and the film Control about Joy Division's Ian Curtis was playing at 7:30p. My wife was going to get some South Indian food that we would have eaten at the outdoor film.


However, the weather was threatening rain. I postponed the workshop and ended up at the auto mechanic's shop with some brake repairs. My wife decided not to go to the film, so I had to quickly put food on the table and get to the film myself.


I picked up some frozen Vicolo Pizza organic cornmeal crust pizza shells and made a tasty pizza simply by spreading some caponata sauce on top and baking. I also picked up some frozen waffle fries, and baked them, as well. It was a good dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home