Thursday, October 02, 2008

Dandelion Greens with Bell Pepper, Malaysian Lentil Paratha

My wife had mentioned that this past weekend she picked up lacianoto kale, but I didn't see it; today, I found that she had purchased dandelion greens. I had not cooked with these bitter greens before, but tried boiling them, as I had read on the internet. I boiled the greens, sliced in half, for a short while, maybe 4 minutes, till the leaves turned darker green. I then drained the pan and tossed in some bell pepper slices, slices of maybe 1/3 a medium onion, a few shakes of my ume plum vinegar container, and a little salt. The dish was fairly bitter, but my wife liked it!

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 28, 03:44:00 AM EDT, Blogger yoursexyroom said...

Hi. May I know where did you buy the dandelions green? I want to buy for my daily juicing use. I heard this is super good for cancer patients

 
At Wed Sep 28, 03:45:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dilip said...

Thanks for your question, Alicia. I bought them from Whole Foods Market. Best wishes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home