Navy Beans with Artichoke Hearts and Kale (No Added Fat)
- 1 cup baby navy beans, rinsed, soaked for 6 hours or more, and rinsed again
- Enough water to just cover navy beans
- 1 cup artichoke heart quarters (I used frozen but fresh is interchangeable and fine)
- 1 cup chopped kale (I used frozen but fresh is fine)
- 3/4 cup chopped (3/8") onion
- 1t lime (or lemon) juice
- 1/2 t tarragon
- 1/8 t (or to taste) salt
- I put the navy beans, water, artichoke, and kale into my Instant Pot pressure cooker and cooked for 25m.
- After the cooking was done, I waited a few minutes and gently released pressure, then added the onion, lime juice, tarragon, and salt.