Polenta and Seitan (No Added Fat)
- 18 ounce packet of prepared polenta, cut into approx. 1" cubes
- 8 ounce packet of seitan, cut into approx. 3/4" cubes
- 2 medium carrots cut into 3/8" slices (about a cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely (1/8" or so) chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels (I used frozen, but fresh would be fine, too)
- 1/4 cup water
- I put all of the ingredients into my Instant Pot pressure cooker and cooked for just 1 minute.
- After the cooking was done, I waited a few minutes and gently released pressure, then served with noodles.
- When I was ready to serve, I opened the pot slowly, and added salt. I served with maifun brown rice noodles.