Cauliflower with Zucchini and Edamame (No Added Fat)
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- Medium zucchini cut into 3/4" cubes (about 1 1/4 cups)
- Florets from a medium head of cauliflower (about 3 cups)
- 2 minced (about 1/8" or smaller) cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 t turmeric
- 1/2 t ground cumin
- (optional) 1/4 t ground mustard
- Small shallot, diced (app. 1/4" cubes)
- I put all of the ingredients except the shallot into my Instant Pot pressure cooker and cooked for "zero" minutes - i.e., I let it come up to pressure and then turn itself off.
- After the cooking was done, I waited a few minutes and gently released pressure, then opened the pot and served, along with brown rice (cooked in a 1:2.5 ratio of rice to water, as well as a vegan bouillon cube, simmered for 45m, covered) and tomato slices.