Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bachelor College Days Seeded Ciabatta Pizza

I am lucky to have great friends; one of them spent much of the late afternoon until after 9p helping me (err... I was helping him!) with a project to get my speaker wire to my stereo hooked up after he had earlier routed wires under the house. My wife and daughter had eaten and I had to come up with something easy for myself.

The best bread that we get is from Weaver Street Market - and we try to get bread only from here. I picked up a loaf of seeded ciabatta today and made a simple pizza out of about a third of the loaf, spreading marinara, bell pepper, onion, and Daiya vegan mozzarella cheese.

A simple salad completed the meal. Tonight was reminiscent of simple meals back from college!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home