Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Second Dinner (for my wife): Grilled Zucchini with Rice, Corn-off-the-Cob

Dinner "Two"

I had eaten, posted to the blog, and was on a VUNA conference call when my wife called to say that in fact she hadn't eaten! So I put a quick meal together for her; she is working hard on her documentary film class and will come home, hungry, sometime after 11p.

I had some leftover grilled zucchini from a few weeks ago, and simply mixed in leftover rice from last week and heated it in my toaster oven. My wife loves salads, so I made a big one for her. When she arrives, I will simply roast another ear of corn (I had purchased two, luckily, earlier today), take the picture, and serve her meal.

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 02, 12:21:00 AM EDT, Blogger Show Me The Curry said...

so sweet...well, anything made with love is always relished.

 
At Thu Aug 02, 01:11:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dilip said...

Thanks, Anuja and Hetal, for your kind comment. I loved visiting your site, showmethecurry.com, and seeing your imli chutney video - well done and presented! Thanks for sharing! --Dilip

 

Post a Comment

<< Home