Kale and Seitan with Marinara, Madagascar Pink Rice (No Added Fat)
- Half head of kale, stems excepted, and leaves roughly hand torn into approximately 1 1/2" squares
- Medium carrot cut into 1/2" slices and then slices quartered
- 2 cloves garlic finely (approx. 1/8") diced
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 4 ounces of seitan cut into approx. 1/2" x 1" strips
- 1/2 cups onion cut into 3/8" cubes
- 1/2 t garlic powder (I actually am experimenting with garlic granules, and used them instead)
- 1/8 t turmeric
- I put the kale, carrot, garlic, marinara sauce, and water into my Instant Pot pressure cooker and cooked for 2m under low pressure.
- After the cooking was done, I waited a few minutes and gently released pressure, then mixed in the seitan, onion, garlic granules, and turmeric.