Seitan and Vegetables atop Quinoa Rotelle (No Added Fat)
- 3/4 cup fire-roasted corn kernels
- 1 cup bell pepper cut into approx. 1/4" x 1" strips (I used 8 mini bell peppers)
- 8 ounces of seitan strips
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce - 2m low
- 3 cloves (or to taste) garlic, finely (approx. 1/8") chopped
- 1/2 cup onion cut into 3/8" cubes
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- (Optional) Up to a tablespoon of pesto per serving
- Pasta (I used a quinoa rotelle that took 6-9m to cook)
- I put the corn, bell pepper, seitan, marinara, and garlic into my Instant Pot pressure cooker and cooked on low pressure for 2 minutes.
- After a few minutes, I slowly let out remaining pressure and added the onion and oregano.
- In the meantime, I had cooked the pasta.