Friday, May 28, 2010

Leftover Curried Collard Greens, Malaysian Style Dal Parantha, Hashed Brown Potatoes

I made a simple dinner tonight. I finally finished the large amount of curried collard greens with sweet potatoes that I made recently; I heated it and served it with hashed brown potatoes, some grape tomatoes, and Malyasian style Dal Parantha (bread stuffed with lentils) made by Deeps Foods.

My wife and baby return from Wisconsin on Monday night. I sure miss them, especially my daughter!

I am hoping to make some dishes the next few nights that I can enjoy that I suspect my wife won't like; she never liked cheese, and I'm excited about the new Daiya non-soy vegan cheese. I have been thinking of making simple enchiladas, which I've not done for years. (Maybe I'll try a more sophisticated version, inspired by a vegetarian restaurant in Ann Arbor called Seva, which has stuffed squash mixed with [vegan, in my case] cream cheese a the filling; I could experiment with something other than cream cheese.)

I love wife Vicolo Pizza organic cornmeal crust pizza shells - she likes them, too, but I love them! I hope to make a good pizza the next few nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home