Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Renee's Chunky Vegetable Soup, Homemade Bread with Almond Butter, Orzo Salad

We're so delighted to have a one-month-old baby and to continue to have kind friends coming by to meet their new friend. Many are so kind as to bring yummy vegan meals with them. Today, some of our friends stopped by and brought delicious soup and a loaf of homemade bread, thickly sliced, for us. Yum!

I had an appointment I had to get to today, and combined that with a few errands, so unfortunately missed seeing these friends. We loved their food that I simply served with almond butter atop their toasted bread, and with a salad plus a prepared (from Whole Foods Market) orzo-pesto salad.

2 Comments:

At Sat Jan 03, 08:34:00 PM EST, Blogger Yellowgoat said...

I was scrolling through the google reader feed, for a second, I thought the toast was a pork chop! I was wondering what happen, this is a vegan food blog....
Then I looked closer, and realize my mistake. lol.

 
At Tue Jan 06, 12:25:00 AM EST, Blogger Dilip said...

!! Happy new year, Yellowgoat. --Dilip

 

Post a Comment

<< Home