Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Conchiglie Pasta with Tempeh, Zucchini, and Eggplant

I prepared conchiglie pasta, shaped like seashells, for the first time in a while. I simply made a saute of finely cut tempeh, zucchini, and eggplant, and served it atop the pasta. For the saute, I started off with tempeh and about 3-4 minutes later, added eggplant and onion. A minute or two later, I added the zucchini, and cooked till the zucchini was softened and the tempeh became medium brown. I also served a little bit of deliciously prepared guacamole, as well as tomato and a lettuce mix.

2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 02, 09:35:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this combo!

 
At Wed Apr 02, 11:53:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dilip said...

Thanks. I love this imported pasta from the Marche region of Italy. Thanks for your comment. --Dilip

 

Post a Comment

<< Home