Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tempeh-Mushroom Saute, Leftover Brown Rice Pasta with Eggplant Fillets and added Pesto

We ate out both days of the weekend. Yesterday, we were enjoying hiking in good weather and ended up with some errands. It was around 8p and we still had grocery shopping to do, so at my wife's urging, we went out to eat. We went to Panzanella Restaurant in Carrboro where I so love their pesto pizza and which I always get. On Saturday, we went to see Jodhaa Akbar, about Akbar the Great who ruled India from 1556-1605 (we enjoyed the film!); enroute, we stopped at Udipi in Cary to enjoy some South Indian food (I had a spring masala dosa).

Tonight, I sauteed tempeh, mushrooms, and red onion. I served it with leftover pasta from last Wednesday, into which I mixed some homemade pesto. Dinner was good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home