Saturday, March 01, 2008

Leap Year Tempeh-Broccoli Stirfry, Leftover Panzanella, Bread with Pesto

I made a simple stir fry on this February 29th, and served it with leftover panzanella from yesterday, as well as an avocado half and bread with homemade pesto. The stir fry had large chunks of tempeh, red onion, red bell pepper, broccoli, and mixed mushrooms; I added a little soy sauce just before it was done.

By the way, I found a neat idea today in my blogging friend Romina's Vegan Eating for One blog. She describes pasta with chickpeas - what a neat idea! I would like to try this sometime soon. (Thanks, Romina!)

2 Comments:

At Sat Mar 01, 07:08:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dinner looks fabulous! That panzanella must have tasted even better the second time around. =)

I hope you enjoy pasta e ceci if you choose to make it. I like to break up the spaghetti before I cook it so I can eat it with a spoon.

 
At Sun Mar 02, 01:50:00 AM EST, Blogger Dilip said...

Thanks, Romina. And thanks for your chickpea inspiration!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home