Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Garden Herb Sunshine Burger, Potatoes O'Brien

When class ended today, I found that none of my students were joining me for dinner, and my wife was also not planning on coming. So I just came home for home-cooking.

Today was rakhi, an Indian ceremony uniting brothers and sisters; an aunt and cousins take the role of sisters for me and send colorful stringed ornaments for wearing on the wrist. We had a celebration at my parents' house, so it was almost 11p by the time I came home. My wife had eaten earlier at my parents', so I made a simple dinner for myself.

I grilled a Garden Herb Organic Sunshine Burger and served it on toasted lemon rosemary bread, along with a little pesto sauce, a touch of ketchup, and some onion. I also made some potatoes O'Brien (I had purchased frozen and just had to cook it in some oil in my cast iron pan). It was a simple but good and filling dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home