Friday, November 16, 2007

Italian Cooking Class

Tonight was the first real night of cooking in my six-week class; last week, was a quick "warmup" meal. This is the finished plate of one of my students'; we made an eggplant saute with herbed tofu, tasty panzanella bread salad, orzo with herbs and lime zest, simple prepared polento heated with tomato sauce and served with nutritional yeast, and, not pictured here, the always-tasty blueberry crisp. We had time for a leisurely dinner - they did a good job getting done in a timely fashion and preparing a delicious meal.

2 Comments:

At Sat Nov 17, 11:47:00 AM EST, Blogger Deming Herbert said...

Hey Dilip,

I can't believe you found my blog! I love these gorgeous photos of food.

Deming

 
At Sun Nov 18, 03:30:00 AM EST, Blogger Dilip said...

Thanks, Deming! It's good to see you on blogspot. --Dilip

 

Post a Comment

<< Home