Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Nachos with Broccoli

I've been wanting to use my air fryer to make almost no fat tortilla chips for a while and today followed simple guidance I found from Leanne of crumbtopbaking. I used sprouted corn tortillas that have only 1.5g of fat for 2 tortillas; I cut the tortillas into triangles and put them with nothing else - no oil or anything - in a single layer in my Cuisinart air fryer's frying basket. I cooked them in air fry mode for 7 minutes at 350°F. They came out a nice light brown color and crispy!

I had made a pot of black beans with spinach, onion, salt, garlic powder, and a little bit tabasco sauce in my Instant Pot pressure cooker. I also made a cheese sauce like I have in the past in my blender, but I only had a few cashews, so I also used almonds.

I simply served plates of the chips topped with the beans, onion, tomato, and cheese and salsa. I put a ring of cooked broccoli florets around the outside.
 
Results

Pending

Ideas for the future

Pending

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home