Sweet Potato and Kale with Tempeh (No Added Fat)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 8 ounces tempeh cut into approx. 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/4" cubes
- 10 ounces of sweet potato in 3/4" cubes
- Vegan bouillon cube
- Half of a large 28 ounce can of stewed tomatoes (i.e., 14 ounces)
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 t chopped basil
- 1/2 cup onion cut into 3/8" cubes
- I put all of the ingredients except the onion into my Instant Pot pressure cooker and cooked for only two minutes.
- After the cooking was done, I waited a few minutes and gently released pressure, then opened the pot and mixed in the onion, and served.