Kohlrabi, Beet, and Cauliflower with Smoky Maple Tempeh and Corn-off-the-Cob (No Added Fat)
healthful vegetable to eat. This is what I did.
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled with top and bottom removed, and then cut into 3/8" cubes (approx. 2 1/3 cups)
- Medium beet root (I used golden beet) peeled with top and bottom removed, then cut into 1/4" cubes (approx. 1/2 cup)
- 10 ounces cauliflower florets (I used one package of frozen mixed cauliflower)
- 2t finely (1/8" or so) chopped basil
- 1/2 t (or to taste) salt
- 1/4 t turmeric
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup onion cut into 3/8" cubes
- I put all of the ingredients except the onion into my Instant Pot pressure cooker and cooked for 3 minutes on high pressure.
- After a few minutes, I slowly let out remaining pressure and served; I was going to add the onion - but forgot!