Monday, October 11, 2010

Vegan Sausage - Brussels Sprouts - Eggplant Sauce with Organic Brown Rice Shells

Tonight (10-10-10!), we were going to go out to the Bull City Vegan Challenge, but it got late, so I made what my wife and I felt was a very tasty dinner. I made organic brown rice large "grand shells" pasta by Tinkyada (ricepasta.com). I've had some of their other pastas and have always enjoyed them.

I made a rather interesting sauce by sauteeing onion, a Field Roast Grain Meat Company artisanal vegan sausage, Brussels sprouts, red bell pepper, and roasted garlic, adding some spinach shortly before adding an eggplant marinara sauce, and then simmering along with some fresh basil and lemon sage. It came out great!

1 Comments:

At Wed Oct 27, 12:53:00 AM EDT, Blogger plastic surgeon los angeles said...

Organic brown rice is a very good option when you don't want the carb to trouble and sit on your body.I am rice lover and look for these viable options.
Rhinoplasty Los Angeles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home