Sunday, November 15, 2009

Leftover Macaroni and Chreese with grated Garlic Cheddar Sheese, Hash Browned Potatoes, Grilled Tofu with Lentils


We were out this afternoon and evening, including by chance dropping by and enjoying a session of laughter yoga. My wife picked up a hearty salad at Whole Foods and decided later that it would be her dinner, so I cooked for myself tonight.

I had leftover Macaroni and "Chreese" from a few days ago, and heated it, serving with a sprinkling of grated garlic cheddar Scottish Bute Island "Sheese" atop. I made some hash browned potatoes with bell pepper and onion.

We are having an evening seating at Spice Street restaurant in Chapel Hill and have had some sampling of vegan dishes. They had made some grilled tofu with lentils before I submitted a point-of-departure menu; we really don't include tofu in our Thanksgiving dishes (I much prefer tempeh, a whole food rather than a fractionated one, and one which is much easier to digest), but in any case I had a bit of tofu left, and heated it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home