Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bow tie pasta with vegan sausage

I pan toasted some pine nuts and made a simple bow tie pasta with those nuts, three kinds of olives, and sundried tomatoes mixed in; I topped with a little Parma! vegan "parmesan cheese". I made a salad with mixed greens, broccoli, avocado, nira grass, purple carrots, and homegrown herbs, and tossed it with lemon juice, spices, artisinal extra virgin olive oil, and herbed vinegar. I had one Field Roast Grain "Meat" Company's vegan "sausage" left (and am anxious to finish this hot Chipotle flavor so I can try their apple one!), so added that to my plate (my wife wanted a lighter dinner so skipped it and had a smaller serving of pasta). Fresh English peas and poppy seed bagle rounded out the dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home