Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tempeh with Crookneck Squash, Hashed Brown Potatoes, Lightly Toasted Pane Casserechio with Macadamia Nut Butter

Tonight, I cut 2/3 of a package of tempeh into thin rectangles and sauteed over medium to medium-high heat, adding 1/4 of a medium yellow onion a few minutes into the saute. When the onion was slightly carmelized and tempeh browned (after maybe another 6 minutes or so), I added two small crookneck squashes, sliced into 1/4" pieces, as well as about a teaspoon of grated ginger. I cooked for another 3 minutes or so, then mixed in some dried tarragon and soy sauce.

I also made some hashed brown potatoes. I opened up a yummy bottle of macadamia nut butter yesterday, and served it on a seeded lightly toasted pane casserechio. Dinner was good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home