Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Near-Midnight Dinner: Garden Herb Sunshine Burger and Potatoes O'Brien

I had a seminar to attend tonight so my wife ate on her own some leftovers. By the time I got home and got to cook, it was getting close to 11p. I recently purchased a new variety of Sunshine Burger, the Garden Herb; we like these because they have good, simple ingredients, and are soy-free. I need to prepare a garden herb burger for my wife for her to try, but it was something quick for me to make tonight, so I did. I served it on a wheat English muffin along with ketchup, onion, and roasted tomato. I also cooked some prepared potatoes O'Brien, and served a salad with Drew's kalamata olive and caper dressing.

2 Comments:

At Wed Feb 28, 02:12:00 AM EST, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Oh, i really really love this food! I am ready for a midnight snack here soon... wish i had this!

 
At Wed Feb 28, 02:17:00 AM EST, Blogger Dilip said...

Thanks, kleopatra. It was simple and reasonably quick, but tasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home