Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Leftover Thai Noodles, Pesto-Tomato on Sourdough Toast

Today I wanted to use up the leftover noodles from last week. I also sauteed some tempeh and served it with some paprika and other spices. I grilled asparagus spears and toasted some sourdough bread, topping it with my homemade pesto and slices of tomato.

Last night I was planning this dinner, but we had almost no time after a cultural art walk and before a film I was going to see, so we stopped at Whole Foods and had dinner there. We went to a play with some friends on Saturday night, and they prepared a good Indian dinner for us.

2 Comments:

At Tue Nov 14, 01:26:00 PM EST, Blogger bazu said...

Wow, that all looks great. Especially that heirloom tomato. We planted heirloom tomatoes in our garden this summer, but sadly, the frost came after we only harvested a few. Upstate NY gardening has its challenges!

 
At Tue Nov 14, 02:21:00 PM EST, Blogger Dilip said...

Thanks for the kind words. Dinner was a little rushed as I had a meeting (which I ended up not going to, as it turns out!) to leave for. Good eyes for spotting the tomato to be an heirloom variety - so yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home