Thursday, August 02, 2018

Golden Zucchini with Seitan and Baby Arugula, Charred Shishito Peppers (No Added Fat)

I made a simple dinner tonight in two cast iron pans over medium heat. The side dish was easy - I just sauteed shishito peppers, turning occasionally until mostly blackened. I served with salt as a nice side dish.

For my main course, I made a saute starting with onion and garlic. As they started clarifying in color, I then added two chopped golden zucchinis. A minute or so later, I added seitan chunks. When everything was reasonably well cooked after another 4 or 5 minutes, I added a little ginger and baby arugula. The arugula quickly cooked down, and I repeated with two more handfuls of the greens. I served with leftover rice.
Results

Pending

Ideas for the future

Pending

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home