Kale, Green Tomato, and Vegan Sausage
- 5 leaves kale, roughly hand torn into approximately 1" squares, stems excepted (about 4 cups, compressed)
- Medium green tomato cut into 3/8" cubes (about 1 cup)
- 1 Field Roast brand sausage, cut into 1/4" lengths and halved (10g)
- Vegan bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup green onion (other kinds of onions would be fine) chopped into 1/2" lengths
- I put all the ingredients except the onion into my Instant Pot pressure cooker and cooked for 2 minutes.
- After the cooking was done, I waited a few minutes and gently released pressure, then added the green onion.