Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Austrian Crescent Fingerling Potatoes with Anaheim Pepper, Leftover Spanakopita

My wife had to commute about an hour and a half away to Winston-Salem today and yesterday, and on her way home tonight, visited with friends for dinner. So I was on my own. I had spanakopita left over from Greek cooking class last week and realized I couldn't serve it for her as she doesn't eat tofu (it upsets her stomach; I rarely eat tofu myself as it sometimes upsets mine), so I enjoyed it heated up tonight. It reminded me of what a great batch my students made of the spanakopita - so tender, flaky, and tasty!

I also sauteed some Austrian Crescent fingerling potatoes with onion and anaheim pepper and had a big heirloom tomato salad with artichokes, olives, and greens. It was a good dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home