Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pesto-greens-tomato sandwich on Lemon Sourdough Boule

I was raving about the Lemon Sourdough Boule bread that I discovered a few days ago and, though I don't usually like sandwiches for dinner, I made an exception for a combination that I came up with which is the tastiest sandwich I've had in as long as I can remember. Onto an untoasted slice of the bread, I spread a thin layer of the pesto sauce that I had made last week and added slices of tomato and spicy locally grown mesculun greens. Simple but so flavorful! I sauteed some tempeh and served it with hot and soy sauces. I have this recurring problem with organic avocadoes being brown and soft inside, and today was no exception - but it tasted okay.

1 Comments:

At Thu May 25, 05:39:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings, I was reading some blogs and happened on your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how it has a good feel.

Look forward to reading more.
Regards,

Marriott time shares

 

Post a Comment

<< Home